MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz's WAR MMA debut event to stream online – for name-your-own-price

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
JASONJRF
Flyweight

JASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level now
The only problem I see with Nick doing this is it is possible because he was a fighter he may start making changes on how the business is ran that he would have liked to have done while he was fighting. Like he may make changes that the fighters would like. That is ok but its possible that it could not be the best way to run a profitable business. I dont know I'm just guessing but I like both the Diaz's and I really really hope this works out for Nick. I think hes a good guy and probably treats his friends very well. I think he deserves good things.
JASONJRF is offline   Reply With Quote