MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EPIC FAIL: Xbox One

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #82 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Also if you wanted to take your box to another place where you couldn't connect for whatever reason, the xbox would turn into a brick as well. What if you wanted to take it to a hotel you were staying at that didn't offer free internet? Looks like the xbox is done for there.

It isn't just random people complaining. It is literally everyone. Other than die hard MS fans. Every person I have talked to, even ones that are always xbox this xbox that, ran out of reasons to buy it other than... I am getting it because it is an xbox...
That was a big one. I'd be saying forget about the internet had I not had my trip to Montreal. There I was in a basement apartment. I had internet and it was decent but it was spotty and couldn't handle online gaming at all.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App