MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #3194 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Right now I am multitasking between 4 games right now. Lost Odyssey, Metro 2033, Persona 3, and Bayonetta.

Finding it hard to go back to Metro 2033 because of that checkpoint bullshit I went through the last time. I have to find a way to balance both my ammo and air filters. If I can do that I might stand a chance in this game.

Tried playing lost Odyssey today but didn't get far. Was out all day in the sun and the heat zapped all my energy. When I got to the game I couldn't stop yawning. I'll have to try tomorrow.

I kind of have a love hate relationship with Bayonetta right now. Gameplay is fun and the story is crazy. I'm playing a servant of hell that is trying to save the world from heaven's angels. Seems a bit backwards but their it is. Getting killed more often then I should. Maybe I'm not that good at platformers.

Persona 3 and 4 makes me wonder how I ever passed high school. I actually have to attend class and the teacher will constantly pick me to answer questions like what Ressentiment is? Other then that Persona is a fun game to play.