MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Teixeira vs Bader and Okami vs Souza kick off FS1-3 (Sept 4 Brazil)

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
I think Bader and Okami.

For me this will be the hype moment for Tex, he either beats Bader and proves the hype, or he loses and proves he still needs more work. I will state up front though, there is really nothing Tex could do to prove that he would even be a challenge for JBJ. For context sake, I view pretty much everyone at LHW that way.

Okami vs Jacare, I just tip my hat towards Okami. He tends to win most decisions, and he has a way of just grinding people in both the stand up, on the ground, but most importantly in the transitions between both. The guys who have proven most successful against him (other than AS) are the guys who deny him the transition part. Okami can make a takedown/grappling portion last minutes and just sap your strength. It is a massive advantage he carries against most MW's.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote