MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 03:41 AM   #30032 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
You mean the kickboxing one right?

Sent from my GT-S5660 using VerticalSports.Com App
Yep the one that happened on Saturday. I think he can be the next Chuck Liddell or Mirko if he has strong TDD. Nobody can really match em in the striking department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
I've just seen Man of Steel. It has a good moments but it's a letdown. It sucks the joy out of Superman. I actually think that the original from 1978 is better.
It's a much different take from the previous versions. I enjoyed it because it is much darker; Chris Nolan produced it while Zack Snyder was at the helm. Same director as Dawn Of The Dead, 300, Sucker Punch, etc.

Plus it was the first film I watched in 3-D. Lots of good flicks coming out. Waiting for "Catching The Wolf On Wall Street!"

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.