MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 06:05 AM   #3198 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Don't. If you do you'll be disappointed. If you begin playing it thinking it's the worst game ever you will have some fun.
I had some things to say about ff13-2 (should the final fantasy series die thread) because the plot didn't make sense and people in that world were way to accepting of the time travel thing.

"Oh, its paradox. oh well, nothing I haven't seen before."

I don't think worst game ever is accurate. I played games that were a hundred times worse the FF13-2. Games were it seemed developers didn't put any effort into their product at all. For instance, did you guys ever play Mindjack?