MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The MMAF Thread for Advice on your Love Life

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
never tried the online dating simply because I think that if I did the girls I would meet wouldn't look as good as they did in the picture and they would have some serious baggage since they are resorting to online dating.
One too many horror stories I've heard. I did it for half a second and was like nope I'm out after messaging one girl. Not to mention more than once I've been emailed or shown a profile of someone I know and it always becomes a huge joke within my group of friends.

Was at the gym lifting today because I don't want to get fat and flabby up top waiting on my leg. Was thinking about talking to this girl I seen but she was on the treadmill with headphones in and I wasn't really sure how to strike up a conversation. It's not like I could start running next to her haha. So I did what I always do. Nothing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App