MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #3210 (permalink)
Bknmax
SikWithIt

Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Lol nevermind. This is like trying to change someone's mind about their religion...

PC doesn't play catchup. It's not even an opinion, it is literally a fact that console fanboys refuse to believe.

And I will be playing the exclusives as well because like I said, I play both PC and console. I love having a console. I will probably never only own a PC. But the potential of a PC has already surpassed the next gen and the consoles aren't even out yet. A console is a cheap limited PC and that's all it was ever meant to be.
Do you know what catch up means?when the BETTER Graphics game comes out on the ps 4 like The Division witch is an exclusive it means that a PC will not be used.
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson
Bknmax is offline   Reply With Quote