MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #3217 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Well i thought we were talking about graphics so games like Resident Evil and FF games win all the awards, both btw not pc games.WoW and SC gameplay graphics are completely shit if you are comparing them to games like Metal Gear Solid.And if you want to compare CGI graphics then Squareenix will put any PC game to shit also.So when the ps 4 comes out PC once again like i stated previously will be playing catch up to games like The Division,Watchdogs etc...
The thing is that the next gen of consoles are based on the Radeon 7000 series, which is an awesome set of graphics cards. But... there are already better graphics cards available on the PC; Meaning the PC already trumps the next generation in terms of shear power and that gap is gonna get bigger quickly.

BTW, you do realise that when Squareenix produce CGI graphics, they do it on a PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
oh and i would take a console exclusive any day on my 57 inch 1080 p
Just a pity your console exclusives can't take advantage of your 57 inch 1080p, since all the games run at 720p.