MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Was Gabe the smartest contestant of the season?

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2007, 10:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
mike123
Amatuer

mike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura aboutmike123 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by scepticILL
I'm curious to see that dude fight. I honestly can't imagine HIM being a fighter...
He fought Melvin Guilard, in the first round he was getting owned until like the last 30 seconds where he almost got Melvin in a rear naked choke but time ran out. Then in the second round Melvin threw 2 big crosses right to gabes chest and gabe dropped and the fight was over.

Gabe seriously pissed off dana and i dont think he will be fighting in the UFC anytime soon.

Also, MEAT said that they dont care about sportsmanship,ect. I think that is wrong because Dana is busting his balls to make mma look respectable and not a total bloodfest.
mike123 is offline   Reply With Quote