MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #3224 (permalink)
Bknmax
SikWithIt

Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
It's becoming more and more apparent that you are just a console fanboy. Anything said about PC, and you just try and shoot it down.

Go look at games from the previous gen on the console and PC. PC crushes it 99.9% of the time. Previous gen hardware is already beyond the next gen console hardware. But it's alright.we should discount the hundreds of games that look better on the PC because Killzone has better graphics than some other game on the PC...

But welcome to the multitasking and decent frames. Consoles were only over a decade behind. But I'll go back to playing "catch up".
It's more apparent that you just like to argue and have to facts behind you,why don't you start from 1997 with your so called PC exclusives and name me a game that you think had better graphics then a console game.If you like pc exclusives you should try prince of persia on dos mode i hear that game has crazy graphics.
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson
Bknmax is offline   Reply With Quote