MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #3227 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA

Spite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
It's more apparent that you just like to argue and have to facts behind you,why don't you start from 1997 with your so called PC exclusives and name me a game that you think had better graphics then a console game.If you like pc exclusives you should try prince of persia on dos mode i hear that game has crazy graphics.
Ahhh 1997... it was a vintage year for PC games. Online gaming was becoming more popular and the first person shooter genre was being refined to become the money maker it is today.

Meanwhile the PS1 is setting new standards in split screen technology, hey I remember you could buy a widget thingy that let you plug 4 controllers in and each player could have a quarter of the screen - it truly was a vision of the future.

Although the PS1 was better than PC at launch the PC overtook it, just as it did with the PS2 & PS3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Do you have a point? why are trying to teach me about computers when i won mine for free at a lan tournament playing a PC game.Its like Lebron trying to teach Jordan about Titles
Yeah point is, you were making a point of playing a PS3 game at 1080. I corrected you.

Point served.

Move on.