MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #3230 (permalink)
Bknmax
SikWithIt

Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
Ahhh 1997... it was a vintage year for PC games. Online gaming was becoming more popular and the first person shooter genre was being refined to become the money maker it is today.

Meanwhile the PS1 is setting new standards in split screen technology, hey I remember you could buy a widget thingy that let you plug 4 controllers in and each player could have a quarter of the screen - it truly was a vision of the future.

Although the PS1 was better than PC at launch the PC overtook it, just as it did with the PS2 & PS3.
Yah very good year good wine,care to name a game with better graphics or do you just talk out of your ass.
Let me just start and then you can finish

2004 best graphics awards Halo 2 ,Ninja Gaiden
Game of the Year: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

2005:Best graphics:Resident Evil 4
Game of the Year:Resident Evil 4

2006:Best Graphics: Gears of War

ok now you go and tell me which FPS you think has better graphics

Quote:
Yeah point is, you were making a point of playing a PS3 game at 1080. I corrected you.

Point served.
Yah thats what my ps3 says when it switches from 720 to 1080, thx for explaining to me what i already knew why dont you try to teach me about computers like hitorgetHit and not name one single game that has better graphics.
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson
Bknmax is offline   Reply With Quote