MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #3235 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
The only issue I had with the game was the battle system which was basically mashing the X button without thinking so you can stun the big boss before he can one hit kill you.
I like the battle system, but can understand where you are coming from. I'm not using auto-battle and instead inputting my own commands and doing that while needing to switch out paradigms regularly is keeping enough action/inputs to help me enjoy it.

I hear FF13-2 is awful though, even from people who enjoy FF13. I'm hoping that it isn't so bad as I'd like to play through all 3 games (13/13-2/lighting returns). Going to try to do what I did with this and just accept it for what it is and go into it with no expectations.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote