MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #3236 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I like the battle system, but can understand where you are coming from. I'm not using auto-battle and instead inputting my own commands and doing that while needing to switch out paradigms regularly is keeping enough action/inputs to help me enjoy it.

I hear FF13-2 is awful though, even from people who enjoy FF13. I'm hoping that it isn't so bad as I'd like to play through all 3 games (13/13-2/lighting returns). Going to try to do what I did with this and just accept it for what it is and go into it with no expectations.
I played the 13-2 demo and i didnt think the demo was that bad. But that was just a demo so i dont know the full story.

Lighting Returns seems to be getting high marks with the people who played the 20minute demo.