MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #3239 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
Since we're on the topic of Final Fantasy, the new one looks amazing. I heard a lot of negative things about it so I ignored any of the videos. My friend showed it to me yesterday and man does it look fun. I like how they moved away from turn based combat. Very few games can pull that off anymore ex. Valkyria Chronicles and XCOM. Only bad thing I noticed was how goofy the characters look. I don't know why the Japanese think skinny emo kids with spiky hair are so cool.

Yup. It has a battle system like Kingdom Hearts, it has a full open world that you can travel across via chocobo, airships, cars, it has a day/night cycle, dungeons, etc.

It's going to be great.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote