MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #3240 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I like the battle system, but can understand where you are coming from. I'm not using auto-battle and instead inputting my own commands and doing that while needing to switch out paradigms regularly is keeping enough action/inputs to help me enjoy it.

I hear FF13-2 is awful though, even from people who enjoy FF13. I'm hoping that it isn't so bad as I'd like to play through all 3 games (13/13-2/lighting returns). Going to try to do what I did with this and just accept it for what it is and go into it with no expectations.
Really! I would have said 13-2 was better then 13. 13-2 did some things that I liked. For one, its not a 60 hour hallway like 13. you can actually converse with the populace and you get more dialogue options. I did like the idea of jumping to other alternate timelines. Graphics and the soundtrack are beautiful. I'll admit something right here. I do consider 13-2 to be a guilty pleasure. I still think its bad but I had fun playing it. I think the thing that made this game bad was the story itself. Spoilers ahead do not click it if you don't want to know.

Maybe someone can explain to me how this makes sense.