MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The MMAF Thread for Advice on your Love Life

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
One too many horror stories I've heard. I did it for half a second and was like nope I'm out after messaging one girl. Not to mention more than once I've been emailed or shown a profile of someone I know and it always becomes a huge joke within my group of friends.

Was at the gym lifting today because I don't want to get fat and flabby up top waiting on my leg. Was thinking about talking to this girl I seen but she was on the treadmill with headphones in and I wasn't really sure how to strike up a conversation. It's not like I could start running next to her haha. So I did what I always do. Nothing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Dood, you already have the ice breaker in "what happened to your leg" your golden, except you were unlucky with the headphones though

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is online now   Reply With Quote