MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The MMAF Thread for Advice on your Love Life

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 08:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
One too many horror stories I've heard. I did it for half a second and was like nope I'm out after messaging one girl. Not to mention more than once I've been emailed or shown a profile of someone I know and it always becomes a huge joke within my group of friends.

Was at the gym lifting today because I don't want to get fat and flabby up top waiting on my leg. Was thinking about talking to this girl I seen but she was on the treadmill with headphones in and I wasn't really sure how to strike up a conversation. It's not like I could start running next to her haha. So I did what I always do. Nothing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Go on the treadmil with your crutches or whatever you use... it'll get a laugh out of her, and thats the best ice breaker.