MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The MMAF Thread for Advice on your Love Life

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Dood, you already have the ice breaker in "what happened to your leg" your golden, except you were unlucky with the headphones though
I have literally been asked that by like two people. Both guys haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
Go on the treadmil with your crutches or whatever you use... it'll get a laugh out of her, and thats the best ice breaker.
I considered it haha. Too much of a vagina.

Was talking to my girl friend, as in friend who is a girl, about just relationships in general. Apparently I'm super intimidating, Wtf!? I'm always really nice, I smile and try to make people feel as comfortable as possible. Apparently that makes me intimidating.....-_-

She also was unable to explain why, just that I am to all of her friends. It's not the first time I've heard that either.....

I guess it's fitting I kick this off haha.

Another topic for everyone as well. Is it weird if you're in a happy relationship yet are still somewhat jealous when you see someone you've known a long time is in a relationship?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App