MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The MMAF Thread for Advice on your Love Life

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2013, 08:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
CupCake
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
As I've found, some women want a woman but don't want to admit it to themselves.

People forget it's the 21st Century and people don't care about who's gay/bi/whatever!

I work in an office with a another female, we had a drunken encounter one night, and she texts me for a follow-up but accidentally sends it to Liz, the manager of Human Resources.

The office knows about it, they've seen her check me out, they've openly expressed to her that they support her if thats her orientation and will NOT judge her whatsoever. But she won't admit it to herself that she's gay, so overcompensates by dating losers who just use her. Then I get the sympathy-seeking texts asking me over.

And afterwards she just complains how she wishes it was easier for us to officially date, and then get the cold-shoulder for a few days. Then she likes me again.

Since I've come out of hospital she's been around EVERY day.

CupCake is offline   Reply With Quote