MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #3251 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I might be done with FF13.

The one major flaw in this game is the enemies have too much damn health, like why does it take me 20 minutes to fight regular boss, why does it take me 2-3 minutes to get through a pack of normal enemies? I just can't stomach fighting one enemy way too much longer than I should be. I want to move on to the next chapter but after dying 3-4 times to this boss, 10-15 minutes into the fight, it just feels like a gigantic waste of my time.

edit - Yeah, done with it.

Made it to chapter 10, now full of enemies who were designed by a retard, who you either die to in the first 20 seconds or kill you off before you can react properly, depending on if you get lucky or not.

It's really too bad, the story is good, I don't mind the linear gameplay, the actual combat system itself is enjoyable, but I can no longer stand the 1,000,000 health enemies that take 20 minutes to kill or the cheap as hell enemies that are either too easy or too hard from one fight to another depending on how lucky you get. The worst enemy designs I've ever seen in a game.

I just got done playing Ni No Kuni a few months ago, that game is beautifully designed from the bosses to the world to the story to the gameplay, it really makes me want another game from those guys.

The last few games I have played have had really stupid gameplay decisions that ruin the whole experience.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote