MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones - Season 3

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2013, 04:20 AM   #70 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
I was pissed at the finale purely because I was hoping for at least one of 3 things to occur that happened in book 3. I assume they're saving them for the 4th season, what with book 4 having little 'omfg' moments to draw from and saving book 5 elements for the 5th season (although some are already in season 3)

But, taking out the fact I spent the first 30mins wondering when something was going to start, and the final 30 realising it wasn't going to and being a grumpy bastard it was good. I'm getting a bit bored of the Daenery's endings that always end with the cameras panning out and the dragons wailing. Amazing the first 2 times but come on, be more original.

Also, for book fans, Winds of Winter is estimated next year and the GRRM-arillion is out next year also.

More info on the GRRM-arillion here -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/book...orge-rr-martin
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote