MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #1402 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Drilled positionally and did well. Rolled for the rest of the two hours. That was a marathon and I definitely got in the flow of it and had some very good competitive rolls. 2 purples and like 4 blue belts for 10 minute rounds. I couldn't piece together the rolls if I tried. Know I got an arm triangle and ezekiel from back. Tapped to a collar choke and an armbar. Got a big toe to the face and now there's a mouse under my eye, at least I'm not in the ER getting a big toe pulled out of my eye socket.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote