MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rogan Riffs: Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #65 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
i know you are not talking about me, because you know I am a fair trader and also a GSP fan myself.

Yep. You failed twice now. Did not see you pointing exactly where I said Anderson is a great grappler and also didn't see which were the great grappling comps your "well rounded" almost submited by a broken hand short notice 185 over the hill Jones has competed.

OK, just say: "All right, you did no say that." and "Yeah, Jones never had any participation in any important grappling competition" and save your face. That's what I do. And often I have to save my face over here. Even this being an anonymous forum.
Whatever I'm done debating with delusional anderson fans until after the weidman fight. You're usually a good poster but anderson fanboy syndrome usually brings out the worst lack of logic in posters, just as much as anderson hater syndrome. People can't seem to just analyse him like any other fighter, he either has to be an invincible demigod who even gets taken down on purpose or the worst thing to ever crawl into the octagon.

See you after a week.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote