MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rogan Riffs: Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #66 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Whatever I'm done debating with delusional anderson fans until after the weidman fight. You're usually a good poster but anderson fanboy syndrome usually brings out the worst lack of logic in posters, just as much as anderson hater syndrome. People can't seem to just analyse him like any other fighter, he either has to be an invincible demigod who even gets taken down on purpose or the worst thing to ever crawl into the octagon.

See you after a week.
I like you as well, Lidd, I just can`t admit something I did not say just to please you. I am more than aware Anderson worst game is wrestilng/grapling, but, man, he devoted himself so much to that he actually submitted people in official matches. It does not mean he is great or that would be his first option at all, but certainly saved his butt a few times, don't you think? I am the last to be called a fanboy, man. I will acknowledge as I always did what is right or wrong about my preferred fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
he either has to be an invincible demigod who even gets taken down on purpose...
That is bullshit. I do not agree with this craziness, specially in the first Sonnen fight. he was taken down by a powerful wrestler at will. Period. +T, ok, but unwilling anyway .