MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rogan Riffs: Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2013, 01:08 AM   #69 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
That's a pretty pathetic excuse.

It's not like he was blinded. He didn't even have any damage to that eye.

He just looked awful against one of the worst strikers in the sport.

His technique was terrible that fight...throwing ridiculous straight right/overhand right hyrbid punches half the fight and spamming spinning back kicks....GSP's lack of creativity and fludity is embarrassing at times...the guy can't fight outside of his gameplan....I'm interested to see the Hendricks fight.

Looks like he had plenty of eye damage.

He even told his corner that he could not see out of the eye in between rounds.

Its not a pathetic excuse at all. Its a reason. Next time you go spar lets see how well you do with 1 eye.

And he looked good striking before the eye poke. He even dropped Shields once or twice if i recall. Then came the eye poke and he looked mediocre.

Anyway im not going to argue with you i watched the fight and i know 100% what happened and haters are going to hate. Not much more to it then that.

http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/15880...edition-3.html

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote