MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you guys think of my new PC build

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJClark View Post
But... I like Windows 8

You know there's a fair few games run about 10fps faster on it, and it's generally faster anyway, especially on an SSD.

I upgraded to it ages ago and think it's good. What don't you like about it? Too pretty and colourful?
Gotta say I've been converted to Windows 8. I've got a custom 3rd party start menu that bypasses the Metro theme and loads straight to the desktop (MS are going to add the start button at some point, after lots of negative feedback about its exclusion).

Everything just works quicker, the system boots in 17 seconds, programs load quicker, barely any load time on games.