MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #3282 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
Thinking if I should buy Ni No Kuni or not. I've heard great things and love Studio Ghibli's movies but it looks kind of childish.

haha I bought the game awhile back and had the same reaction. They literally sound confused midway through reading lines. Questions sound like statements, statements sound like questions. The whole thing is hilarious. I just switched it to Japanese.

Gameplay is fun enough. A little challenging and a good amount of characters/stories to keep you busy for awhile.
What's really funny is the English voice actors aren't even listed in the credits. I half suspect the actors that did the Japanese voices were the same ones that did the English voices as well. Maybe they didn't have that much experience speaking English which would explain the bland, emotionless, and somewhat confused reactions in their voices. Its a theory anyways.

The game is fun enough. I got killed most of the time but still fun nonetheless.