MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva: I don't think I can defeat Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Good for Silva, that's what I like to hear. Now I wish GSP would come out and say that same thing about Silva instead of making excuses so that hype train can die permanently. I wish more fighters were realistic like that and just spoke the truth.
Yep. Im totally with you here brother. If GSP would only admit the same ( even though to any intelligent person who is reasonably skilled at reading between the lines, GSP has already pretty much said he doesnt believe he can beat Silva ) then we can put these two dumb fights to bed and concentrate on proper matchups for our champions, not freakshows designed to fill the space because the UFC doesn't have enough viable challengers for them.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote