MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #3286 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
Bought Ni No when it first came out and only put the first few hours into it and haven't returned. not a bad game or anything but other games came out and i still wanted to finish previous ones before i embraced the RPG grind.

Going to try and get back into soon, then I've got Dragons Dogma to dig into as well.
The Original or Dark Arisen? If you got Dark Arisen then I should warn you that you shouldn't go to Bitterblack Isle until you reach lv 50. Otherwise, you will get slaughtered.

Speaking of Dragon's Dogma I'm actually starting to think I should start at Lv. 1 again so the game can be interesting again. Right now my character is at lv 112 and I made everyone fall in love with me. That is including the store vendors which makes for a very crappy ending.