MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Getting back into shape

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
kney
MMA fighter

kney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Phenemonal. There was a fitness instructor who decided to go on a fast food/cola diet to get an understanding of what his clients (obese ones) went through. He also felt very lethargic and found it to be highly addicting. There was a video floating around out there documenting his weight fluctuation.
Thanks!

I also noticed it's easy to get addicted to the bad stuff. But it's easier to drop 1 bad habit first and not all once, because I also tried that and I couldn't stick with that diet because I missed everything.
It worked very good for me to let the coke go first, and then let the bad food go one by one, until I eliminated all bad things from my food/drinking habits.

I have a cheat day now every 2 weeks and that works perfectly fine for me, except that I feel bad after every cheat meal and I have to work out twice as hard afterwards to get rid of the guilt.

I'm supporting:
HW: Cain Velasquez, Pat Barry
LHW: Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen
MW: Chris Weidman, Michael Kuiper
WW: Demian Maia
LW: Benson Henderson, Clay Guida
FW: Jose Aldo

Last edited by kney : 07-04-2013 at 09:33 AM.
kney is offline   Reply With Quote