MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #3304 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I never finished season 1. Honestly Kind of lost my interest. It was a fun game but once I ran out of stocked up ms points it just didn't have me enough to go get more.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah... don't expect any sex tonight after that, you're sleeping on the couch.

I am pretty much "gameless" right now. One of the reasons I like gaming so much is because I live in a tiny town with 3 things to do - walk on the beach - walk in the woods - go fishing. After about 18 years of living here, I've found that playing games can take up a lot of my free time, so it blows when there's no games out that interest me or at least none I have found yet.

I might have to go back to Skyrim...

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote