MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: On pay - Lifes there to kick you in the F'ing face

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
MMA is just too green right now. I understand both sides. There is no other major sport where as a pro you are forced to work another job to be able to afford to compete in your sport. I mean what if guys in the NFL could only practice/lift weights/watch footage in the 4 hours each day they arent at work and then the other 50% of the league was doing it 8 hours a day. It's obvious who's going to have the edge. Like i said, i agree with both sides.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote