MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Australia v British and Irish Lions

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
I personally would have used the huge irish and scottish packs and a few englishmen in there, and the flankers can be welsh. Then pick george north, mark cueto, manu tuialgi, leigh halfpenny and tommy bowe as the backs with BOD on the bench. The good news is after this game apparently win lose or draw deans is gone and we can finally go back to being a great team again after 5 years.

And ewen mckenzie or jake white will bring us back to the promise land once again, also did you see the world cup group stage draw for england 2015? Really dumb organisation wales, england and australia all in the same group meaning one of them have to be eliminated before the quarters.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote