MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #3309 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
ps 4 will help you solve that problem real quick,you should cherish the time you have now.
Usually you would have to wait 6 months to a year of the consoles release before you have a better selection of games. Even then you might want to hold off because bugs in the system could turn up and have to wait longer for the corporation to fix the damn thing (Xbox 360 Red Ring of death). So really I don't see his problem going away soon. Errrh, I hate it when new consoles come out and my old system becomes obsolete.

Also, I want your guys opinion. I was thinking of buying either a PS Vista or a Nintendo 3DS. I was considering a vista but considering the accessories and a memory card are sold separately, plus the cost of a game I'm figuring it is going to cost me at least 320.00. Not only that but it doesn't seem like the Vista has a wide selection of games to choose from. Their are games I would like to get but I'm almost afraid to shell out that much money and feel as though I'm not getting my monies worth. Will I get my monies worth If I buy it?

3DS looks like it is cheaper and has a wide selection of games. I don't think I would get killed with accessories and their are a few games I would like to play on it.

What do you guys think? Which one is the better system?

Last edited by HitOrGetHit : 07-05-2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Double Post
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote