MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor Belfort wants winner of Weidman/Silva

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
This is true, and they should either come right out and say it, or say nothing at all. Dana can't say it's a tough sell because Anderson blitzed him. For starters, Vitor has looked a complete killer since losing to Silva, especially in his last two fights. He looks nothing like the hesitant Vitor who fought Anderson.

Second, the UFC gave Cain a second shot after getting KOed in under a minute and beating Bigfoot of all people. For White to say it's because Vitor ate a front kick is downright foolish. If it's the TRT thing, come up with a better excuse for the press.

My point was that Vitor has earned it. Whether he should get another shot is of course debatable, but there's little question of whether he's earned it. People who constantly call for him to fight 'one more guy' need to bugger off.
What excuse tho? You are acting like Vitor keeps getting passed up.

And yes he hasn't looked like hesitant Vitor...because he fought Luke Rockhold and Bisping. 2 guys who aren't exactly "killers".

I'm not opposed to Vitor getting another shot. I'm just not going to get all mad when a guy who basically has to fight in Brazil and already lost a title shot via 1st round KO, doesn't get another title shot right this second. Between losing by KO already, being a TRT monkey, and turning down Mousasi, I don't feel sorry at all for him...He just had a title shot at 205. He thinks he is entitled to anything now.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote