MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 2007 Video Game - What are your expectations?

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2007, 09:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
B-Real
Let's Bang.

B-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enough
A better stand up system. Something like that of Fight Night's or the K-1 games. It would be so awesome to be able to rock your opponant and then from there it goes into slow motion and you can pick your spot for a big strike, combo or takedown. I want exciting combinations and different moves for the different fighters. The ground system needs to be very different. The games in the past have been ridiculous. It's either too easy for you or you get submitted with out warning. The K-1 ground system is more realistic but it would be boring for a lot of people. Not many subs with the K-1 system either. An exciting roster is very important. I like on the older games how they include the likes of Bas, Goodridge, Mo Smith, Randleman. They should try to include Royce, maybe Tank? Kimo? I just want a fun game that I can spend a lot of time playing.
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote