MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who will topple the Champ?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2006, 07:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_DeLarge
It's possible but I cant see it. Hughes has all the confidence in the world going in this fight, and BJ is coming off a loss from GSP (the original number one contender) so that cant feel good.

BJ is definitely the better striker but he doesnt completely overmatch Hughes. I can see this fight going 4 or last the entire 5 rounds with just a bunch of ground work and submission attempts, but I'll say Hughes in unanimous decision.
Hughes has confidence but so does BJ Penn! His loss to Georges was Razor thin! When Georges went to the hospital BJ went to the bar! If he could do that to St. Pierre imagine what he'll do to Matt!