MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best and Worst Nicknames

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2006, 07:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKBASS03
those are all goofy ones, but I don't understand the whole American Psycho thing. the guy looks like your average Joe, not a psycho. If he was crazy looking or something like that, it would be good, but come on.
Dean of mean?

I oftne wondered while they announce fighters, how many of them are actually thinking to themselves, man I hate that name
Okay, I'll defend Bonnar since it is expected of me. You don't have to look crazy to name yourself the American Psycho. People that look like average Joes are usually the crazy ones. Just look at Ted Bundy (not that I am saying that Stephan Bonnar is a serial killer, I'm just using Bundy to make a point).