MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I blame GSP for what happened last night

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptw View Post
GSP with his cocky ass prediction, "I believe Chris Weidman is going to finish Anderson, the world will be shock, people will be surprise at the result."

I am certain that guy gave Weidman the ***** strategy to fully commit to strikes when Anderson decides to go Bonnarson Silva. That strategy has GSP written all over it.

With that said, I hope Hendricks is a hero and knocks him out Fitch-style. With Anderson losing, my resentment for GSP has doubled, if he gets another boring ass decision win he should be forced to wear pink trunks, pink gii, and pink mouth guard for his fights.
dont forget about pink gloves

and lets put a nice rainbow on his gi