MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So is Jones #1 p4p now?

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #69 (permalink)
dave-stjohn
Flyweight

dave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of light
I don't think one loss should remove AS from the P4P ceremonial title. They could re-fight tomorrow and the outcome could very well be completely different. As far as the fight game goes, the winner is the best fighter that night. That's why many sports have a series format for deciding who the champion is. I'm not saying that's what should happen for mma, I'm just saying AS is still the P4P guy, even though my personal feelings are, he's a complete douchebag that only acts humble and respectful when a mic is in his face, but in the cage he acts like a dick. I'm so happy he lost the way he did.
dave-stjohn is offline   Reply With Quote