MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why I Believe Weidman Won't Hold the Title Long

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
amoosenamedhank
Lightweight

amoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
As much as I hate to admit, Weidman winning the belt is the best thing for the middleweight division. So many hungry contenders to test himself against, Machida might drop now, and I could also see Rory moving up.

If he continues to dominate, there could be talks of a superfight between Weidman and Jones. I feel that is much more likely to happen than Jones/Silva ever was.
Screw the "superfight"... he just busted the log jam at 185 and we've got some fights to see now.

I personally feel that belt is going to jocky around a bit. I don't see anyone in the MW division right now that seems unbeatable.
amoosenamedhank is offline   Reply With Quote