MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz - Possible return?

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2013, 01:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
MLD
Bantamweight

MLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level now
[quote=Toxic;2156353]5 rounds? Bums like Cyborg Santos an Paul Daley have exploited nicks shite defense you think AS couldn't do it?
AS drops his hands and uses movement to avoid punches Nick drops his hands and uses his face to hurt his opponents hands, might not go well against one of the most powerful and precise strikers to ever step in the cage. QUOTE]

I agree 100% Diaz would get crushed by Anderson. I think Diaz is fun to watch fight, but I truly don't think he is as talented of an MMA fighter as people give him credit for. He may be able to box and use BJJ, but his game planning is crap and those who use a game plan against him seem to win handily. But who can blame him if he does lobby for this fight, it would be a big payday for him and no one would really expect him to win so there would be very little pressure in that regard.
MLD is offline   Reply With Quote