MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why I Believe Weidman Won't Hold the Title Long

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #26 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I'm going to have to go with Vitor if he gets home court advantage for obvious reasons. TRT Vitor is unstoppable!

True contenders would be Lyoto possibly Rashad, maybe Gegard, Munoz rematch is interesting,

I don't think Jacare, Luke, will be much of a threat although a Bisping matchup would be entertaining. Bisping does well against wrestlers, but he just can't take a punch well.

I was thinking about Hendo, but he's too old these days.

What do you guys think about Chael...roflz!

Costa would be very interesting especially his history with Serra's camp. I think Costa if he has the conditioning would pose a viable threat. He's strong enough to repel the takedowns and likes to bang.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote