MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why I Believe Weidman Won't Hold the Title Long

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #35 (permalink)
sucrets
Flyweight

sucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimiusDei View Post
Weidman fan or not...Weidman proved NOTHING other than he can knock out a guy that stands with his hands by his side and chin out, doing little more than jooking his head. Nobody with a lick of sense gave CW the stand up advantage...not even close there, actually. If Anderson actually fought, there isa VERY good chance that he would still be champ. Weidman brought nothing that I saw, especially compared to what Chapel brought to Anderson. I understand there are some Weidman marks out there, but playing like anything happened other than Silva showboating his chin into getting tagged can only be willful ignorance, if you watched the fight. Anderson beat Anderson.!\
This.
sucrets is offline   Reply With Quote