MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ref Herb Dean was unsure if Anderson Silva was faking or unconscious at UFC 162

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 05:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Your explanations on why it is unlogic that Silva lost on purpose become a little annoying when actually nobody seriously claimed that he did. You often do have good arguments, but in this case you shouldn't try to look smart, when there's nothing to be smart about.
Actually i have heard people say that Anderson lost the fight on purpose due to wanting to pursue an acting career. So yeah i have seen people Claim exactly that. Maybe you should not make such comments without doing a bit more research.

But my post was more of a joke anyway. I didnt mean to sound smart. Not sure why you read the whole thing if it was annoying you. But then again im not even certain why it would annoy you so whatever.