MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ref Herb Dean was unsure if Anderson Silva was faking or unconscious at UFC 162

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I saw that too, I think it was a joke/troll post though.
Id agree with you if iv only seen it once. But not only have i seen it on this forum (as a possible joke post) but iv seen random people posting that on MMA Statuses that pop up on my facebook. Iv also read comments saying that the UFC paid Silva to lose so they can have a REmatch and that Weidman should be ashamed to carry a belt the UFC paid for him to have. And some other nonsense... Go on a MMA website and click news regarding Weidman/Silva and read the comments... they get pretty far out there.