MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your top games this generation?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Best Strategy: Starcraft 2. Starcraft 2 dominated the RTS scene ever since the release of Brood War. It played one of the biggest roles in putting E-sports on the map. It is one of the most popular games ever made. In terms of gameplay, I think it is second to none. Obviously it depends on people liking the real time aspect of it. But it came with a full campaign in Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm, it has a HUGE arcade section where blizzard as well as users make games for others to play. At a competitive gaming level, it is a top 5 game. It just has everything.

Best MMO: This has to be World of Warcraft hands down. I don't think any of the others really have a case. WoW is what every MMO released is compared to. There is a reason that WoW has been here for the better part of a decade while other MMO's die faster than they were created.

Best FPS: I am going to say Battlefield 3. It didn't have that competitive aspect like CoD or TF on a large scale, but gameplay wise it is in a league of its own.

Best RPG: Skyrim. It was just the best. Just an absolutely insane amount of quest lines, items to find, things to do. The graphics were phenomenal when it hit.

That's all I have for now.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote