MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your top games this generation?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Yeah this thread is just for your top list of games per category, not really for debate. By all means comment on someone's list but x vs y should be left elsewhere. Just to answer about SC2 though, I don't like RTS games that much. I love strategy games like Fire Emblem: Awakening (my favorite strategy game ever but 3DS games don't count), or Civ 5, but those are greatly different from a raw RTS game. These lists are all personal preference so nobody is right or wrong.

edit - Spite, are those the only two horror games you've played this year? You should try Deadly Premonition (the direct cut is the best version) if you haven't, or Shadows of the Damned.